Adventure Air Onboard Air Compressor
The Adventure Air, on board air compressor kit.
- Lightweight laser cut and CNC formed aluminum bracket, satin black powder coated finish to withstand the elements, all stainless steel hardware, entire unit weighs 6 lbs!
- Comes pre-assembled and 100% bolt-in using factory bolts, under 5 minute installation time – No Drilling, Cutting, or Wiring required (unit runs on DC power and is pre-wired to attach to factory power distribution block under hood)
- 14 Foot hose Length easily allows 4 seat models to adequately reach their rear tires, and also allows both 2-seat and 4-seaters to easily assist other riders.
- A must have for:
- dune riders that frequently air-down, or lose air pressure due to sand packing in the bead of their tires
- remote trail riders at risk of stick punctures
- desert explorers that cannot afford tire punctures from harsh brush and sharp rocks
- Safety – gives riders a cost effective option to adding a full spare tire, wheel, and mounting system; also provides flexibility to make a quick trail plug/repair even when carrying a spare.
- Built in pressure gauge so there is no need to carry an additional one loose in your vehicle
CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
JackDaddy Bracket Kits (No Jack)
The bracket kits are great if you commonly ride with a friend who already has the JackDaddy. By installing these mounts, you can use any JackDaddy on your machine. These also work great if you own multiple machines, but do not want to pay for multiple jacks.
Tie-Down Kit for JackDaddy Mounts (2-Pack)
It's so difficult to find a solid tie-down point on most machines, right? Well, look no further! The JackDaddy Tie-Down Kit connects directly to the JackDaddy Mounts that came with your JackDaddy. (Must have the JackDaddy mounts for the tie-down kit to work). These brackets provide a solid anchor point to safely secure you machine to the trailer.
These Brackets work on the front and back mounts provided with your JackDaddy.
JackDaddy Storage Bag
The JackDaddy Storage Bag is ideal for those who are out-of-space on their cage to mount the JackDaddy. This storage bag also provides a low-cost option for securing your JackDaddy in a trunk box, or under a seat. If you chose not to purchase the cage mounts, we highly recommend the JackDaddy Storage Bag for quick and easy access to your jack.
- This BLACK Aluminum JackDaddy includes brackets for machine, and pins.
- 1ea JackDaddy.
- 1ea Standard shaft length.
- 1ea Extended shaft for taller side-by-side, upper control arm.
- 4ea Easy-to-install brackets and hardware for each tire.
IF YOUR MACHINE IS NOT LISTED BELOW, Please note your MAKE, MODEL, YEAR in the order notes at checkout, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
JackDaddy Cage Mounts BLACK Aluminum
The heavy-duty BLACKJackDaddy Cage Mounts secure your JackDaddy jack to your roll cage. Cage Mounts fit 1-1/4" - 2-1/4" tubes. NOTE: not compatible with the steel version of the JackDaddy.
Breaker Bar Attachment for JackDaddy.
Breaker bar attachment for JackDaddy.
(Works with JackDaddy extension shaft).
That's right! You already have the JackDaddy, so why carry an entire breaker bar in your toolbox when you can turn your JackDaddy shaft into a versatile tool with this 1/2" breaker bar attachment? This quickly connects to your JackDaddy shaft and creates plenty of leverage for even the most stubborn of bolts.
BLACK FRIDAY JackDaddy w/ UTV Grab Bag Recovery Kit
THIS SALE HAS ENDED.Welcome to the Tuff Trail Gear BLACK FRIDAY sale. Buy the perfect gift for the SXS riders in your family, or treat yourself to this 2-in-1 kit. Both products are ideal for helping through those tuff times on the trails. This sale includes:
JackDaddy includes brackets for machine, and pins.
- 1ea JackDaddy
- 1ea Extension shaft for taller side-by-side
- 4ea Easy-to-install brackets for each tire
- 1ea UTV Grab Bag (bag)
- 1ea 15' Recover Strap
- 2ea Soft Shackles
Be sure to add our billet cage mounts if you'd like to mount the JackDaddy to your roll cage.
The JackDaddy is like no other jack; Designed specifically for UTV's. The JackDaddy physically attaches to your machine on one of the 4 designated mounting points, providing a safe way to lift the tire off of the ground, making for safe repairs. Additionally, since the jack utilizes the machines suspension, working like a pendulum, you're not raising the center of gravity, reducing the risk of the machine tipping or falling. With the JackDaddy, you can easily change a flat tire, repair ball joints, tie rods, lower control arms, wheel bearing, axles, knuckles, portals, brakes, and more. Front and Back!
That's not all! The Jack is meant to function like a multitool. We have multiple attachments that equip the jack with multiple options to create the ultimate trail tool. You can use the extended shaft as a breaker bar with the Breaker Bar Attachment, or use the mounting points as a way to secure your machine to the trailer with the Tie Down Kits. We're also working on newer products that continue to make this the most versatile jack out there.
IF YOUR MACHINE IS NOT LISTED BELOW, PLEASE NOTE YOU MACHINE, MAKE, MODEL, YEAR in the order notes at checkout, or contact email@example.com